Six Seasons of Gariwerd Package
Gariwerd is the Indigenous people's name for the Grampians region; this package features aspects of the Indigenous culture, including Rock Art paintings and general Grampians icon sight seeing. Package offered in conjunction withBrambuk.
- Two nights accommodation with a very late checkout (up to 6pm) or a complimentary third night.
- A bottle of Seppelts Salinger sparkling wine.
- Generous breakfast provisions awaiting in your residence.
- Sukin Organics skin and body care gift box.
- 10% discount on entry to Halls Gap Zoo.
- Special discounts at Seppelts vineyard.
- A special offer at The Gap Vineyard.
- Adventure Golf special offer.
- Plus all inclusions listed on the tariffs page.
- A fascinating 1/2 day tour and Aboriginal cultural experience conducted by the people of the award winning Brambuk National Park & Cultural Centre
- Morning pick up at your residence. Early afternoon finish.
- Guests will join our local Aboriginal rangers on a guided tour.
- To learn the local Dreamtime creation story, and learn about the spiritual significance of the area.
- To be immersed in the Aboriginal culture and spectacular environment of the Grampians National Park, learn ancient practices see a variety of ancient rock art and view the Park from the best vantage points.
- A welcome by a Traditional Owner of the land.
- The Dreamtime creation story of Gariwerd.
- Learn how ochre is gathered & prepared at traditional ochre pits.
- Visit to a scarred canoe tree.
- Visit & Interpretation of ancient Rock Art Shelters.
- Visit to some of the Iconic Lookouts of Gariwerd.
- Morning tea and a Bush tucker lunch.
This web site depicts in full accuracy the accommodation offered for EACH couple. We have gone to great lengths to accurately depict all aspects of our wonderful property.
Should you think you have been mis-led in any way by this web site, or subsequent enquiry, when you arrive, your deposit will be repaid in full and alternative arrangements made for you.
Grampians accommodation at its cultural best.