Boroka Downs is truly a unique Grampians accommodation experience and we believe one night really isn't enough. Our two night tariffs currently include a very late checkout (up to 6pm) or a complimentary third night during off-peak periods and we also have a range of packages to get you out in nature or to help you relax and make the most of what the area has to offer.
While we refer to accommodation only, these tarrifs include the following.
- Passes and discounts to local attractions.
- Complimentary newspaper (must be requested on booking).
- Mahlia coffee beans.
- Tea Tonic Chest containing a selection of organic and herbal teas.
- Basic Condiments such as local olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper grinder etc..
- Toasting bread and butter, jam, honey & vegimite
- Breakfast cereal & milk
- Robes and slippers.
- Bathroom amenities.
- Aroma Lamp.
- Quality binoculars, back pack and, walking and touring maps.
- Complimentary access to the DVD library.
- Complimentary board games.
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes and golf clubs
- Access to our organic vegetable & herb garden
- Firewood and kindling.
- Residence fully cleaned and serviced after the third or fourth night on stays of five nights or longer.
- 24 hour reception and assistance.
Please visit our rates page for a full list of tarrifs.
Please note: our facilities at Boroka Downs are not suitable for children
Grampians accommodation at its best.